Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Wreath


Good Morning Everyone!

I am very honored to be guest designer today over at She's A Sassy Lady.  Thanks Sheila for having me again!


I am so ready for spring so I decided to make a springy project!


For this project I used my Cricut Imagine.
I used two cartridges. Cricut Imagine Blossom and Cricut Sophie Cartridge.

These are the supplies I used. I ended up adding a SU ribbon to the mix that isnt shown in the 
photo.



I went into cricut craft room and flood filled flowers, butterflies, and bird using the Sophie and Blossom 
cartridges. 

Assembled the items with some cute buttons. 

Wrapped the circle with the ribbon.

And then glued the flowers, butterflies, bird, and bow to the front of the wreath.



Thank you so much for looking. 



Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

19 comments:

Amy said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers, flowers, and butterflies! The buttons add a nice touch too :)Amy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Chris, this is such a beautiful wreath. I love all the patterns and colors you chose and the designs are just awesome. Thanks for the great tutorial too and sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Beckie said...

Awesome and congrats!

Be blessed, Beckie

Kimberli said...

Gorgeous wreath Chris, love the spring colors!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Chris this is just GORGEOUS, I love those big flowers. You make it look so easy, but I am sure it took quite awhile to complete this. Simply beautiful.. Hugs from Ukiah

Sherrie K. said...

Cgris, this is just FABULOUS!! I love the awesome spring cuts and this will look so festive hanging on your door:) Absolutely love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! This is beautiful! Thanks for giving all the instructions and details! This looks like something I may have to try!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Chris, your wreath is so pretty. I love the soft colors and wonderful flowers. Gorgeous!
:O)
Jessica

Kathy Salido said...

What gorgeous wreath Chris!!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

Hiya, my friend! Thanks for stopping by! What a pleasure it was to see you!

I saw this wonderful wreath at Sheila's and, of course, left a comment. You did a great job!

Audrey Frelx said...

P.S. I signed in on your Linky Follower!

Tan's Hobbies said...

WOW!! This is Brilliant!! Love the wreath; love the butterflies and the flowers too!!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is beautiful I am now a new follower to your linky will you please join me also hugs

papillon digital design said...

What a beautiful wreath. TFS

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh Chris...I can't stop ooohing and aaahhing! What a beautiful wreath! The colors and images are all so pretty and soft-just perfect for spring. I love those flowers with the button centers. Lovely, lovely project!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Chris, this is so beautiful!! I absolutely love all of the cuts you used!! What a gorgeous wreath!! I'm following you now on linky :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maribel said...

Beyond Gorgeous Chris!! I love these flowers!
Maribel

Arcy Scraps said...

this wreath is beautiful! congrats on your guest designer spot!
♥ Cyndy

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

OMG it is stunning! The cuts you chose for this wreath were perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *