Saturday, February 11, 2012

Exciting News!

 Good Morning Everyone!

 I have some exciting news! I made the Krafty Girls' Design Team!

I am extremely honored to be a part of the team! Thank you Maribel ( of  I Love Scrapping ) and Jennifer ( of Jennuine Crafts ) for creating the Krafty Girls Challenge Blog! And for this exciting opportunity you have given me!


 I am so thrilled to work with the other Design Team members and start on the challenges. I am very proud to be serving along side some very talented woman!  Be sure to go play along in the fun challenges.

Congratulations to all of the DT!


Join us for our blog hop on February 14th! I will be giving away some blog candy you don't wanna miss!




Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

21 comments:

Trail of Treasures said...

Eeek! So excited to be krafting with you and the other ladies Chris! I look forward to seeing your projects! :)

Hugs,
Tracey

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

CONGRATS!! i can't wait for the first challenge and the hop!!
Kristan

ScrappyRae10 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super happy to be apart of it with you!!!!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congratulations! I know you are going to add so much to the talent!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

Congrats Chris! Looking forward to working with you! :)
♥ Cyndy

Amy said...

Congratulations- can't wait to see your projects :)Amy

Jennifer said...

So exciting! I'm looking forward to working with you and all of the other DT members!

Karen said...

Congrats Chris! So happy to be on the team with you! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Chris! Over the moon to be on the DT with you!

Creations by Shirl said...

Big Congrats Chris~
Woot Woot!!!! can't wait to see all those exciting projects coming on...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How exciting Chris... I am so happy for u..

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Congrats to you Chris! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful things you will create!

Amy said...

So glad to be a part of the DT with you!!! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter@hotmail.com

Maribel said...

Chris,
I am so excited to be working with you! We have amazingly talented people on the team:) Looking forward to seeing all your great creations!
Maribel

Kathy Salido said...

Congrats Chris!! Can't wait to see what you create.
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah Chris!!! I am so excited for you and will be back to see your wonderful creations:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kimberli said...

Congrats Chris, I'm SO excited for you!! Can't wait to see the first challenge!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Chris!! I can't wait to join in on the challenges!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

loving3boys1girl said...

Congratulations Chris! That is AWESOME news!!! Can't wait to see what you do!

~Tracy

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited for you! You're going to be a fantastic addition to the team, my friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *