Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fluttering By T Say Hi

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

Today I wanted to share another card made using the Silhouette.

Silhouette Butterfly

The cute butterfly is from the Silhouette store.
butterfly_1510
4/30/2009
The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs Whimsical Fun Volume 1.

I am entering this card into the Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and looking:)

If you are not receiving updates by email anymore please resign up as I changed my email address associated with my feed.

Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful card Chris.. your bow is beautifully done.. and i love the paper, really i love the whole card.. that butterfly is gorgeous...

Diane Hodrick said...

That is such a pretty, elegant design with that clean white bow.....very nice.

Amy said...

Simply beautiful! Love the papers and the butterfly cut is so pretty!
:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space

Esther said...

Beautiful Chris, love it!!

Sherrie K. said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS!!! oh, I really like the papers and the beautiful butterfly cut:) TFS!! Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kimberli said...

Such a pretty card Chris, I love the pink and green together!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! This card is gorgeous!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

LOVE your card. Great CAS work.

Be blessed, Beckie

Candy said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and your bow is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. It is so pretty.

Kate said...

This is gorgeous, Chris! I love that butterfly image - and your paper and ribbon are beautiful!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, such a beautiful-beautiful card! I also love that gorgeous butterfly!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *