Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog Candy Winner, A Blog, and A Award

Good Morning Everyone!

I wanted to announce the winner of the blog candy.


#20



Amy said...
20
Super cute project!! Great details! Already a follower ;)Amy

Amy please use the contact form on my blog and send me your snail mail:)

Sorry about no posts this week. Been working on some blogs.

Also I wanted you to check out my latest customization of a blog.
Stop by and Give Cheryl some love!
http://mycardmakinghaven.blogspot.com/


The Green Blend Award

Also I wanted to thank Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion for thinking of me and giving me this awesome blog award! I am honored to receive it! Thank you so much Sherrie:)

Here are the terms for the award:)


1.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.

2.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.

4.) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5.) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.

6.) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7.) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I am passing this award to the following blogs:


Kimberly at Kimberli's Creations
Tanya at Nonna's Craft Corner
Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady
Tracy at My Scrap Escape
Sandy at Sandy From Ukiah

I would have loved to have given this blog award right back to Sherrie too.

Thanks everyone for being such good blogging friends!

Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to Amy.. and i went and checked out Cheryl's blog, you did an awesome job on it... have a wonderful week end Chris. hugs from ukiah

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Chris, I feel very honored that you chose to pass this on to me. I well get it posted on my blog as soon as I can.. Thank you...
Hugs from Ukiah

loving3boys1girl said...

Congratulations to Amy!!!

Another amazing blog Chris!!!

Thank you for picking me for the award! Am I allowed to give it back to you?! ♥

~Tracy

Amy said...

Wow- Thanks so much Chris for the blog candy- I really appreciate it!! I will send you the contact form. Also, congrats on your well deserved blog award!!! :)Amy

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Chris,

Wow, sounds like you've got a lot going on, sames me! Thanks for your visit to my blog and your kind comment.

Hope you are having a creative weekend,

Blessings,
Barb

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh Chris...another beautiful blog! I love seeing all the amazing blogs you have designed! Thank you so much for passing this sweet award on to me. I would have liked to pass it right back to you...I still get so many compliments on my amazing blog design (thank you very much)! ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah, congrats to Amy! Chris your design over at Cheryl's blog look fabulous!! GREAT job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *