Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool and crayon wreath

I hope you all are having a great day:)

My youngest started preschool and despite his constant "I will not like it" and "I dont want to go" we arrived there and he love it. At first he wanted to hide near me but once they pulled out the trains he ditched me and didnt look back. He just loves trains..lol



I saw a crayon wreath project on my friends blog and just had to make one up myself for a gift for the teacher at preschool. Or should I say teachers...lol There are a lot of them.



I used the cricut cartridge DoodleCharms to make the Bus and the Apples. The bus was cut at 3 and the apples at 2 1/2.
I had to get creative and hang the other 4 teachers names off of the wreath.
I used 6 inch and 8 inch hoops. And left over card stock and ribbon.

Here is the link to Kim's Blog where I saw the project.


Today is my nine year olds first day and then my 15 year old starts Thursday.
So I hope to have more projects posted regularly now:)

Stay tuned for my 500 follower contest announcement.

If you are interested in getting a remake Check out myCustom Blog Design page.

11 comments:

Kimberli said...

So glad he warmed up and decided to stay, he's so cute!! Love your wreath, great idea with the hanging tags to get all the teachers names on there!

Judy said...

Awe I'm so glad that your son liked pre school. I have 3 boys and they cried for a really long time....Now that they are all grown they can't wait to leave their mama UGh. The wreath is so cute, such a nice gift.
Have a great day.
Judy

Susan said...

Hi Chris!

What a cute idea for a wreath! I'm sure all the teachers will love it. Your little guy is so cute! The look on his little face reminded me so much of when my boys started pre-school! He is going to have so much fun, and so will you during those few hours of alone time! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww he is so cute...
That crayon wreath is so awesome Chris...
Such a great idea...

Sherrie K. said...

I am glad your son warmed up a bit once the trains came out. It would have been kinda tough especially when they are unhappy! Hope his day went good. What a cute little guy:)
Your wreath is awesome Chris! You did a fantastic job on it my friend:) Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cami said...

Your little boy is so cute! Thank goodness for trains! That surely sparked his interest so I'm glad he stayed and had fun! Your wreath is so darn cute! Great idea for the teachers.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

How totally cute is that wreath?!?

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun idea! They are sure to love this!

Tiffany said...

Wonderful Idea! Stopping by to let you know that you have one of the coolest blogs I know and I have an award for you on my blog!!!

http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cute wreath! Glad his attitude turned around for the better. Kids can be so funny sometimes with what it takes to convince them, I guess trains were the ticket in this case :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. I've been wanting to make one for my classroom. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *