For this challenge you have to have a Fall Theme and Use Fabric Cut With Your Cricut. Your project can be a card, scrapbook page, home decor, or anything else you can think of as long as it has a fall theme and you actually cut the fabric with your cricut.
Your project must also be a new project made for this challenge.
You must be a follower of my blog as well.
The winner of this challenge will be chosen by Random Number Generator on Tuesday Oct 25th 2011. Your entries must be in by midnight Oct 24th 2011.
Please feel free to tell everyone about this challenge:)
The winner of this challenge will receive a Regular Custom Blog makeover by me. If you win this challenge and do not wish to have a blog make over you can gift the make over to one of your blogger friends:)
1. Must be a follower
2. Must be Fall Themed and Us Fabric Cut with your Cricut
3. Must post your entry on your blog with a link back to THIS thread.
4. Must have your entry submitted using the inlinkz tool below this post.
5. Must have entry submitted by midnight eastern time on Nov 24th 2011.
6. Use the inlinks area of this post to submit your project.