Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog Award

I am so excited to have received another blog award. I want to thank Tiffany from Sparkled Memories for my new blog bling:) If you havn't been to her blog before check it out. She has a lot of wonderful creations. Thanks again Tiffany:)




I have to answer some questions and then pass it on.


I am going to share with those I dont think have the award already. Those that i share it with please post and answer the questions and share with 10 of your Blogger Friends.



Q1) Name your favorite color.
Pink and Purple
Q3) Name your favorite dessert.
Apple pie
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
My three boys constantly fight
Q5) Your favorite pet?
We do not have a pet
Q6) Black or White?
Both:)
Q7) Your biggest fear?
Deep water
Q8) Best Feature?
I am generous and tend to give a lot:)
Q9) Everyday attitude?
Happy
Q10) What is perfection?
Doing your best
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Spending on crafts stuff
Q12) When you're upset you . . .
Eat

7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awww thanks so much for passing along the award Chris. You are the sweetest. Love your blog. And I eat too when I'm upset. LOL
Have a happy weekend. Hugs. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh Chris ~
I already have this award - shucks!

TeenaBugg38 said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your award!! And thanks so much for passing it along to me!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

LOL, Chris that is funny...I want to thank you for the award!! You are such an inspiration to me and I love coming to your blog and being inspired by your creativity!! I will post this award with Pride on my blog!!

Crafty Hugs!!

Rexann♥

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Thanks for the award! I hadn't received this one before.

Apple pie huh? We make them in bulk each fall from our apple trees and freeze them. We eat so many I get sick of them!

Susan said...

Thank you Chris for thinking of me and passing this on. It really does mean a lot to me to have such wonderful blog friends such as you. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
p.s. It drives me crazy too when my boys fight, but they are old enough to know better! lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *