Friday, July 8, 2011

Day at the beach

No crafty stuff today. Just wanted to share some pictures. These are pics from our trip to the beach on Thursday:) It was myself, my aunt, my three boys, and my niece and my cousin's little boy:)

This one is Jared:) He had a ton of fun playing in the sand:)

This is Jared and My cousin's little boy Cayden:)

This is my middle one Nolan and My niece Jade. This is the only pic I got of them. Cause when I was snapping pics they were in the water. He wasn't even gonna go in but was in it almost the whole time ..lol.

And another of Jared and Cayden:)

No pictures of Zach ( my oldest ) cause he brought a friend and they walked around instead of hanging on the beach with us:)

Thanks for looking:)



If you are looking for my Blog Candy Post Go Here:


And of course I can not close this post with out inviting you to my message boards.
They are fun and Free! Hope to see you there:)
I am going to be having a fun contest there starting in the middle of July and you have to be a member on the boards to win.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend:)

11 comments:

Karen said...

seeing some great layouts with these pictures!
karen
www.littlescrappices.blogspot.com

Kimberli said...

Looks like so much fun, I miss the beach!! And I agree, these will be fun to scrap!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog as well, and am following! Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

Cute pics! I looked around your blog, and I like your creations! I am a new follower... :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Don't you love watching little children play on the beach? I have so many great pictures of my little guys having so much fun. In 10 years you will get the biggest kick out of these pictures and all the memories! If they could just stay little a little while longer!

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What absolutely adorable pics! I'm so jealous of your day at the beach :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It looks like you had such a fun time!

Unknown said...

Chris, these are adorable pictures. The boys look like they are having a ball. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a fun day at the beach!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *