Saturday, July 16, 2011

BBQ


Hi Everyone:)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:)

I made this card to enter into the July Cricut Circle Challenge Lets Eat. This is the very first
time I have tried a challenge since joining the circle:)



For the card I used two different cartridges.
The Barbeque grill is from the Block Party Cartridge. I cut the grill at 2.75.
The word BBQ also came from the Block Party Cartridge Too:) I cut the words at 2.50.
The layer the word BBQ is sitting on was cut using the Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge.


Thanks for looking:)




9 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

OMGoodness, what an awesome card creation. FABULOUS! I am now a follower, I could have sworn I was already but I know that I am now. You create absolutely stunning projects. ~Shen

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I love your card. Great colors and Cricut cuts. Cindy

Kimberli said...

Fun card, I love the colors!! And I love that font, I've never used it so guess I need to go take a look at that cart because its great!

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun card!! Love the grill:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

chrissy xx said...

A Fabulous Fun card! LOve your colours. Looks to be steam coming from the BBQ!
Chrissyxx

The Bookin Room said...

Very cute card!! Awesome colors!!

Unknown said...

Chris please come by my blog, I have an award I would love to share with you. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

This is such an adorable card, Chris! I LOVE the checked background paper - absolutely perfect for the card! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have many awards for you :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love this card. Best of luck in the challenge. :0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *