Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cute Owl Cards

I wanted to try to use up all of my Dusty Durango Paper so I made a couple more cards with this
paper.





Paper Stampin Up Dusty Durango
Ink Dusty Durango
The cute owl is a Stampin up punch as well:)
The ribbon is SU Dusty Durango.

The Owl Be seeing you sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Tweetie Who.

The bow on the TY card I used the Bow Easy. On the other I just tied it myself:)


So do you get overwhelmed with all the things you have? I am trying to start using all of my things. For a while I was only using my cricut while everything else sat around. I figured I better get using it all to justify all the money I spend on it:) I just get overwhelmed and dont know what to use. I am vowing to try to use a little of everything each month:)


If you are looking for my Blog Candy Post Go Here:


And of course I can not close this post with out inviting you to my message boards.
They are fun and Free! Hope to see you there:)
I am going to be having a fun contest there starting in the middle of July and you have to be a member on the boards to win.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend:)

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Chris, both cards are so beautiful! I love the Dusty Durango paper! They are both absolutely adorable! I love your vow to use a little of everything each month! I need to do that, too. I have so much paper but instead of using it, I go buy more!! I need to start using the paper I have :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Really cute, I love that owl. Have a great day.
Judy

Emily said...

Adorable little owls!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute cards...thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are really sweet cards. I want to thank you for your visit to my blog when I was down with my back. Your visit was very much appreciated. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Darling monochromatic cards!

Kimberli said...

Those owls are adorable, great cards!! I need to do the same and start using what I have vs buying more but its so hard to resist shopping! :)

L.B. said...

these are very fun cards.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice! Great papers!

Kim said...

Chris, I just love both of your cards! I'm going to be writing down the one sentiment Owl be seeing you:)
~Kim

Unknown said...

So cute! I love, LoVe, LOVE owls! Love your blog too!

I'm following you back! Have a great day!

Tina said...

OMG! These are great! Love the simplicity and the color!! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *