Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last years shorts

So the other day I decided to pull out my shorts and summer clothes to get ready for the summer season. While getting them all out I decided to try on a pair of shorts I dont know why I just did. I go to pull them up and they would not go past my thighs! MY Thighs! Have I really put on that much weight over the winter? Nah they must have shrunk right? I get out another pair. Same thing! Wont get past my thighs. I wanted to ball my eyes out.
So I have decided that I am going to work much harder at my diet and excercise program. My goal is to at least be able to pull up last years shorts...lol
I am gonna watch better what I eat and I am gonna try and add ten more minutes to my time on the treadmill. As well as look for other ways to stay active.
Anyways Rant over ...lol

7 comments:

char_char said...

*Hugs* I so completely understand how you feel. You can do this!! Take one day at a time. :)

Mandee said...

Oh I hate that! I'm pregnant, but when I went to put on some of my maternity clothes from my other pregnancies they don't fit the same. Some are too small and I'm only 6 months! It's that I'm carrying this one in my behind! I got a glimpse of it in the mirror the other day and just cried!!!
I need to get more motivated and be more active too. Good luck with your exercise and diet. It's hard, but maybe with the warmer weather we can all get out more and that will help. :)

Anonymous said...

I so feel you on this post.....LOL....good luck we know you can do it!!

Mommy Crafts said...

I know what you mean...I'm going to do the same thing when the Easter candy goes bye bye ;)

4 Lettre Words said...

You have time...and 3 boys. Don't be too hard on yourself!

Clueless_Mama said...

Isn't that the worst feeling? We will be fine once we come out of hibernation for the winter. With three boys, they will keep you running with no need for a treadmill. LOL Glad you could rant to us. Trust me most of us are right there with you!

Baby Sweetness said...

I hate that. I was going through clothes to throw out/donate and had a similar experience. How did I let this happen?!?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *