Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Card Silhouette Cameo

Good Morning Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all a Christmas card I made to enter into the Crafty Steals Challenge.



I made the tree using the Silhouette Cameo.
The Sentiment is from Pink By Design Old Time Christmas.
The paper is left over CTMH paper.

I am entering this card into the Crafty Steals Challenge.
And the Challenge over at Chatter Scene!

Thank you for stopping by and looking!

Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

11 comments:

Krafthead said...

Very cute. Like how you did the tree~

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful tree and the papers you used!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute tree! Love the papers! Carri~Abusybee

Heather Lynn said...

Chris, I love your pretty card! Love how you did the tree in pieces! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
HL

Davi said...

Beautiful card Chris! I love how you did the tree in layers...very cool ;)

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card Chris! Love, love, love it!

Susie

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Chris,
Just wanted to stop by to say Hi! Missing your creations...I hope all is well. Happy holidays my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card!Love it!

Happy New Year,
Migdalia

scrappinC said...

Happy New Year! Love your card.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

Sandy Ang said...

how clever your stacked christmas tree !

Teresa Kline said...

cute tree!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *