Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blogger Challenge #20

This challenge was to write about one of three things:) I chose to write about the best thing going for me right now.

I would have to say my family is the best thing going for me right now. I love them dearly. I have the most wonderful little boys. Although they have spent thier summer fighting and stressing me...lol
But I couldnt imagine life with out them.
I have a wonderful husband who at this time last year I almost left. But through a lot of work we have come to a much happier and healthier place in our relationship:)

Well that is it. I am so not a writer. But I hope to change that as I do more of the challenges:)

Also dont forget about the contest:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/2010/08/win-preserves-cricut-cartridge.html

1 comments:

L.B. said...

I think you have a great start here with the writing. I think the better the topic the better the writing and family is such a good topic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *