Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Personalized Tooth Fairy Pillows



 Are these not  Super Cute!!!! My little one just recently started loosing his teeth so I whipped him a pillow. He really love it! The front has a pocket to leave your tooth in and for the tooth fairy to leave the money in it too. And the back has a pocket for the little one to write the tooth fairy a letter and put it in there. And maybe the tooth fairy might leave one back!
 He carries it all over the place!

 So I decided to whip them up for sale. 25.00 dollars includes shipping. Free Shipping in US only. Contact me to calculate shipping outside of US before you order. If you would like one please use the paypal link below. If you dont have paypal CONTACT ME to make other arrangements.
 If you buy these from my Etsy Shop they are 19 plus shipping.
Prices subject to change.


Please note I ask in the paypal process general info like colors (hair skin ). Pick closest. I will send an email of colors closest to your choice to make sure we get as close as we can. And I will send pics of available fabric choices for the pillow as well.

Eventually I will have color samples up here for you to choose from but until then we will do this way:) As I am just getting started making these to sell and will tweek this page and how to order as I go.

Thank you so much:)

Also if you are Local ( CNY Syracuse Fulton Oswego )Please let me know and I can hand deliver to you so you dont have to wait for shipping.
Due to the fact that these are personalized I require payment before I make the pillow.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL AND WANT TO ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME TO MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS.

If you buy these from my Etsy Shop they are 19 plus shipping. Not the 25 shipping included like here on the blog.
Prices subject to change.




Allow me 5 - 7 days from the time you order to get the pillow made.

25.00 free shipping in US only. BLOG order only.

Gender
Hair Color
Skin
Name Of Child


See other pillows I have done.
Click here to go to gallery

For more items check out my Etsy Shop Here!

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

These are adorable Chris!!

Sherrie K. said...

Sooooo adorable Chris! I love the little pocket on front to! So cute! Miss your posts!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are just the super cutest! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *