Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Card

Good Morning Peeps.

Today I wanted to share with you all a Christmas card I made.

I am entering it into the October Christmas Card Challenge over at Chatter Scene.


For this card I used Stamps of Life tree4christmas, The tree stamp and the sentiment are from this set.
I actually won this fabulous set in last months contest over at Chatter Scene!

Thank you for looking!

Also I hope those of on the East Coast stay safe!

Looking For My 700 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!! ( it would give me great pleasure to see you all there! )


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super card! Great bling! I have some blog candy come on over and enter! Carri~Abusybee

DIANA L. said...

Cute card.nice CAS design

jessica said...

Beautiful Christmas card Chris! Love the tree!
TFS

Esther said...

Cute funky little Christmas Tree!!!!!

Creative M said...

WOW!!Very Beautiful!!!TFS

Kimberli said...

Great card Chris, I love the red bling ornaments on the tree!

Pat N. said...

So cute and simple! Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Cure Christmas card-love the tree and the pretty ribbon!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *