Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

Good Morning:)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Today I wanted to share with you another Christmas Card..lol
I tried stamping again and using my SU watercolor pencils. I made a lot of mistakes on this one. I guess
I just need to keep practicing.



I went out of the lines at the bottom of Santa so to cover it up I used some flock and glitter and made snow on the bottom.

The Santa and the Christmas lights are from the CTMH Share The Magic Stamp Set.
The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Old Time Christmas Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I hope you have a great weekend!

This card is entered into the following challenges:


Looking For My 500 Follower Giveaway!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Custom Blog MakeOver Page!! Click Here!!
Looking For My Message Boards!! Click Here!!


Don't forget to subscribe by email to keep up with challenge/giveaway posts winners!

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your jolly ol' Santa is adorable Chris! I think you did an amazing job and I love the string of lights and the flock and glitter look awesome on the bottom-nice shimmery look:) Great job my friend:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Santa is handsome as ever... great card..

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

If you made any mistakes, I can't see them! This cute little Santa looks perfect to me! I love all the snow, glitter and flocking...fun details!

Karen said...

Hi Chris ha ha I am with Tanya can see any mistakes I think you did a great job love how you added that bit of twine great accent. Having a winter-Holiday challenge at my blow
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com would love for you to enter this card. Have a great weekend Karen

Beckie said...

I should be so lucky as to mess up like you. LOL. Great card.

Be blessed, Beckie

Amy said...

I think your Santa is very cute!!! Fun card :)Amy

Georgiana said...

Your card is cute. Santa looks so cheerful!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow - I think it is awesome, I don't see any mistakes at all... I wish my coloring looked half as good as this ... Super cute card.

DIANA L. said...

This is such a cute card.
ktracy@nebo-tech.com

Trish and Treasure said...

Lovely Santa card, and I just love your fluffy snow-it looks fantastic!!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute Chris!! I think you did a great job with your coloring.
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely and adorable creation!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Kimberli said...

Great card Chris, you are your own worst critic - its perfect!! I love the sting of lights across the top!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *