Monday, August 15, 2011

Cindy Lou LO

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone is having a good start to their week:)

Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page I did yesterday.






For this page I used the cricut cartridge Cindy Loo.
I cut the tree at 4.50.
I cut J's name at 1.50.
I cut the vine at 1.50.

The paper stack is DCWV Autumn Splender.

I edged using Stampin Up Chocolate Chip.

J's Name is dotted with Martha Stewart Glitter.






If you are looking for the School Time Challenge Thread Click Here.

Also dont forget to check out My Friend Kim's Giveaway By Clicking Here.


I also wanted to thank everyone for the tips on taking pictures of my layouts. I hope that eventually I can get them to look good:)

6 comments:

loving3boys1girl said...

This is so cute Chris! And look how little J is!! So sweet! I miss all our babies! ♥

~Tracy

Kimberli said...

Gorgeous page Chris, I love the fall colors!! He was so little in those pics!

L.B. said...

I love this tree form Cindy Loo Great layout..hopefully I will get soem done this week.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Great layout I love the patterned paper you used for the lettering.and thanks for the congrats on my ice cream cone over at BBTB2



DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Super duper cute LO !
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Thursday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *