Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Hop Winner


Good Morning:)

I just wanted to pop by and announce the winner of the blog hop. The winner of the Bow Easy:)


Jessica said...
Just did a shout out for the Hop and your Message Board!
:O)
Jessica
http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-blog-hop-at-chatter-scene.html
Congrats Jessica:)


And I had my son draw a name out of a hat for the blog artist participant reward:)
The winner is
http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com -- Brenda ( Happy Scrapper )

Ty everyone who played and who became a follower:)


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you, and your son, for drawing my name!

Jessica Buffa said...

Congrats Brenda and THANKS SO MUCH Chris. This is an awesome prize. I have been wanting one of these for some time now!!!
:O)
Jessica
strgazrblueyes22477 at yahoo dot com

thekolbes said...

Congrats

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *