Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sorry about being MIA

I just wanted to say sorry for not being around.

I recently suffered a miscarraige and slipped into a bout of depression. I am just starting to feel like myself again.
I do have a lot to be thankful for though. I do have three very handsome boys who mean the world to me. I was actually feeling guilty thinking I had no right to be so upset over this loss when I have been blessed with my sons and there are ladies who have no children at all. Yet I could not help but feel devasted.

On a brighter note I am so glad it is finally starting to warm up and the snow is starting to melt.

I wanted to thank you all for following my blog.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad your getting through it all right by focusing on the wonderful things you have in your life. God bless.
Kristen

Unknown said...

It's hard, I've been there. No guilt for loving your child. Let yourself grief for the loss of your precious baby. Glad you are back.

Becky Dunham said...

I am so sorry honey - that is really hard. I too have been there. I agree with the above - it is necessary to grieve for your loss, but also to be grateful for the blessings you have. I truly believe that these things happen for a reason known only to God. I hope you feel better soon.

Kimberli said...

(((hugs)))) Chris!! You have every right to grieve your baby, he/she is no less important then your boys! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

4kids4 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

~Sharon C.

Katie said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Misty-Ann said...

Been thinking about you like crazy. I'm glad your starting to feel better hunny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop

Please Feel Free To Share!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *